Tuition & Other Fees
|Year||Tuition||After arrival fees|
*After arrival fees apply only to students from non-European countries.
- Registration Fee (payable in full on registration) 50€
- Application Fee (payable once in full on registration) 180€
- Late Registration Fee (payable in full on registration) 50€
- Issue of High School Leaving Certificate (payable in full upon receiving the document) 100€
- Annual Insurance Fee (payable in full upon receiving the document) 170€
- Subject Outline/School Curriculum Fee (payable in full upon receiving the document) 50€
- Make-up Exam Fee (payable in full on the date of the exam) 150€
- Retake Exam Fee (payable in full on the date of the exam) 30€
- Issue of School Certificates and true copies (payable in full upon receiving the document) 10€
- Fee for Uniforms (Food Preparation, Nursing. etc.) 50€
- Medical Fee for Blood Test and X-Ray (payable in full upon student’s first registration) 60€
- Fee for evaluation of documents/certificates/degrees 50€
KASA High School receives payments through a bank by Swift Transfer in EURO. We do not accept payments through the SEPA System. Please make sure that during the money transfer to our School, you ask the bank in your country to include the following details in the Swift Transfer:
- In the field marked 50K (Ordering Customer): Remitters Name, Full Address OR Account Number of the Remitter.
- In the field marked 70 (Remittance Information): Tuition Fees for (Students’ Name and Passport Number).
KASA High School Account Details
Account Name: KASA HIGH SCHOOL
Bank Name: BANK OF CYPRUS
Account Number: 357028115003
Branch Code: 0195
IBAN Paper Format: CY97 0020 0195 0000 3570 2811 5003
IBAN Electronic Format: CY97002001950000357028115003
Join Over 50,000 Students Who Have Graduated From Kasa High School
Become Part of KASA High School to Further Your Career.