How to Apply
1. A completed and signed Application Form must be emailed to email@example.com along with a copy of the students’ passport and school certificate including transcripts.
2. Once the Admissions and Enrollment Office considers the application, a conditional offer letter will be issued and emailed to the applicant.
3. After receiving the conditional offer letter, the following documents must be submitted:
- Passport copy
- Police clearance (including a consent letter signed by both parents when the applicant is minor). The letter should be attested by the Cyprus Consulate and Notary Public.
- Bank certificate and Bank statement on the student’s name. The amount in the account should be at least €7,000 euros (seven thousand). Both documents should be attested by the Consulate of Cyprus and Notary Public.
- Affidavit; Letter of sponsorship if the student has a sponsor for his/her studies. This document should be attested by the Consulate of Cyprus and Notary Public.
- The medical certificate should be issued at a state hospital by a Doctor of Medicine. This certificate should show clear results for the following tests:
- HIV 1+2 AIDS
- HEPATITIS B + C
- VDRL =SYPHILIS
- CHEST X-RAY
- Secondary school certificate (including transcript).
The countries that signed ‘The Hague Convention’ can attest and submit all of the above documents with Apostille verification only.
Documents from China can be attested by the Ministry of Justice.
Medical certificates from Pakistan can be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, only if the medical examinations took place in a public hospital. The Admissions and Enrollment Office will notify the students when their entry visa has been approved and send it to them.
*Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed by the Admissions and Enrollment Office and will not be sent to the Migration Authorities.
4. Once these documents have been attested, students must send a scanned copy of these to the Admissions and Enrollment Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval (please do not attach large size files. Preferred file size: 300Kb-500Kb per document).
5. An application fee of one hundred eighty euros (180 €) must be transferred to the KASA High School bank account:
ACCOUNT NAME: KASA HIGH SCHOOL
BANK NAME: BANK OF CYPRUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 357028115003
BRANCH CODE: 0195
IBAN PAPER FORMAT: CY97 0020 0195 0000 3570 2811 5003
IBAN ELECTRONIC FORMAT: CY97002001950000357028115003
6. After the documents have been approved, the original documents must be sent via courier ONLY to KASA High School, 3 Jean Moreas Street, 1075, Nicosia, CYPRUS. These original documents will be submitted to the Migration Authorities for visa issuance.
7. The applicants must deposit the amount of three thousand euros (3,000 €) to KASA High School’s bank account. This amount is part of the tuition and other fees, which is required by the Migration Authorities in order to issue the visa.
8. The visa approval normally takes 20 to 40 days, depending on how early the documents are submitted to the Migration Authorities. As soon as KASA High School receives the payment of fees, a receipt is issued and emailed to the applicant. In case of visa failure, the one-hundred-eighty-euro (180€) application fee is deducted from the prepaid application fees, followed by the deduction of bank charges, while the remaining amount is refunded to the students. Once the students’ application has been approved and the tuition fees are paid, a copy of the visa is sent to the student by email.
9. ONLY after receiving their visa, students can make arrangements to travel. Visa holders must notify the Admissions and Enrollment Office as soon as they make their travel arrangements. The following documents must be presented to the Immigration Officials at Larnaca Airport:
- A copy of the entry visa
- A copy of the tuition receipt and other fees
- At least 2000€ (cash)
10. All visas are temporary entry permits. Following the student’s registration at our High School, the temporary visa is converted into a student visa with a maximum of one-year validity, and it is renewed annually for the duration of his/her studies. All students are obliged to pay for a local medical examination, migration expenses and a mandatory insurance upon arrival for the issuing of their residence permit.
* Please note that if students fail to present these documents at the airport, they are not permitted to enter Cyprus.