2.Once the Admissions and Enrollment Office considers the application, a conditional offer letter will be issued and emailed to the applicant.
3. After receiving the conditional offer letter, the following documents must be submitted:
- Passport copy
- Police clearance (including a consent letter signed by both parents when the applicant is minor). The letter should be attested by the Cyprus Consulate and Notary Public.
- Bank certificate and Bank statement on the student’s name. The amount in the account should be at least €7,000 (seven thousand euros). Both documents should be attested by the Consulate of Cyprus and Notary Public.
- Affidavit; Letter of sponsorship if the student has a sponsor for his/her studies. This document should be attested by the Consulate of Cyprus and Notary Public.
- The medical certificate should be issued at a state hospital by a Doctor of Medicine. This certificate should show clear results for the following tests:
- HIV 1+2 AIDS
- HEPATITIS B + C
- VDRL =SYPHILIS
- CHEST X-RAY
- Secondary school certificate (including transcript).
*Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed by the Admissions and Enrollment Office.
4.An application fee of one hundred eighty euros (180 €) must be transferred to the KASA High School bank account:
ACCOUNT NAME: KASA HIGH SCHOOL
BANK NAME: BANK OF CYPRUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 357028115003
BRANCH CODE: 0195
IBAN PAPER FORMAT: CY97 0020 0195 0000 3570 2811 5003
IBAN ELECTRONIC FORMAT: CY97002001950000357028115003
5. After the documents have been approved, the original documents must be sent via courier ONLY to KASA High School, 3 Jean Moreas Street, 1075, Nicosia, CYPRUS.
6. The applicants must deposit the amount of three thousand euros (3,000 €) to KASA High School’s bank account. This amount is part of the tuition and other fees.